At Q30 Innovations, LLC (“Q30,” “we,” or “us”), we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of Personal Information Q30 (as follows, “we” or “us”) collects, uses and discloses. It explains how we use and disclose that information, the choices you have regarding such use and disclosure, and how you may correct that information.
Your privacy is one of our priorities. We are proud to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, by complying with the laws and regulations under applicable privacy laws in the United States. As we are a national organization, this Privacy Statement is designed to meet the standards prescribed by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and the regulations thereunder as well as applicable provincial privacy legislation and regulations.
From time to time, we may make changes to this Privacy Statement. The Privacy Statement is current as of the “last revised” date which appears at the top of this page. We will treat Personal Information in a manner consistent with the Privacy Statement under which it was collected, unless we have your consent to treat it differently. This Privacy Statement applies to any information we collect or receive about you, from any source.
The following topics are covered in this Privacy Statement:
1. To which companies does this Privacy Statement apply?
2. What is Personal Information?
3. How do we collect your Personal Information?
4. Where do we store your Personal Information?
5. How do we use your Personal Information?
6. To whom do we provide your Personal Information?
7. When and how do we obtain your consent?
8. How do we ensure the privacy of your Personal Information when dealing with our affiliates and other third parties?
9. How long will we utilize, disclose or retain your Personal Information?
10. How can you review your Personal Information that we have collected, utilized or disclosed?
11. How do you know that the Personal Information we have on you is accurate?
12. What if the Personal Information we have on you is inaccurate?
13. How fast will we respond to your written requests?
14. Are there any costs to you for requesting information about your Personal Information or our privacy practices?
15. How do we know that it is really you requesting your Personal Information?
16. What safeguards have we implemented to protect your Personal Information?
17. How do you contact us regarding access to your Personal Information or our privacy practices?
1. To which companies does this privacy statement apply?
This Privacy Statement applies to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information by Q30.
2. What is personal information?
“Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual. Personal Information, however, does not include certain business contact information.
3. How do we collect your personal information?
We will always collect your Personal Information by fair and lawful means (for example, when you register with us). We may collect Personal Information from you, where we have obtained your consent to do so or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
4. Where do we store your personal information?
We will keep the Personal Information that we collect at the Q30 offices or at the offices of our third party service providers, as applicable, including service providers in foreign jurisdictions, such as the United States where it will be subject to the legal regimes of those jurisdictions.
5. How do we use your personal information?
We identify the purposes for which we use your Personal Information at the time we collect such information from you and obtain your consent, in any case, prior to such use. We generally use your Personal Information for the following purposes (the “Purposes”):
• to provide you with requested services, and to register your engagement with our services;
• to process your orders;
• to manage your account with Q30;
• to respond to questions, comments or concerns regarding Q30;
• to allow for more meaningful and useful sales and marketing initiatives;
• to conduct analytics to better understand our web traffic and marketing effectiveness;
• to collect opinions and comments in regard to Q30’s operations;
• to perform demographic analysis for planning purposes (but only on an aggregate and anonymous basis);
• to recruit for positions at Q30 and for other employment or marketing-related tasks;
• to investigate legal claims;
• to investigate insurance claims;
• to protect against fraud;
• to administer Q30 websites;
• such purposes for which Q30 may obtain consent from time to time; and
• such other uses as may be permitted or required by applicable law.
6. To whom do we provide your personal information?
We identify to whom, and for what purposes, we disclose your Personal Information, at the time we collect such information from you and obtain your consent to such disclosure.
We may transfer your Personal Information to third party service providers with whom we have a contractual agreement that includes appropriate privacy standards, where such third parties are assisting us with the Purposes – such as service providers that provide telephone support, data storage or processing, or hosting.
In addition, we may send Personal Information outside of the country for the Purposes, including for processing and storage by service providers in connection with such Purposes. However, you should note that to the extent that any Personal Information is out of the country, it is subject to the laws of the country in which it is held, and may be subject to disclosure to the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of such other country, pursuant to the laws of such country. For written information about our policies and practices regarding service providers outside of the United States, contact our Privacy Information Officer (in accordance with Section 17 below).
7. When and how do we obtain your consent?
We generally obtain your consent prior to collecting, and in any case, prior to using or disclosing your Personal Information for any purpose. You may provide your consent to us either orally, electronically or in writing. The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the reasonable expectations you might have in the circumstances.
8. How do we ensure the safety of your personal information when dealing with our affiliates and other third parties?
We ensure that all affiliates and other third parties that are engaged to perform services on our behalf and are provided with Personal Information are contractually required to observe the intent of this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices.
9. How long will we utilize, disclose or retain your personal information?
We may keep a record of your Personal Information, correspondence or comments, in a file specific to you. We will utilize, disclose or retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which that Personal Information was collected and as permitted or required by law.
10. How can you review your personal information that we have collected, utilized or disclosed?
If you make a written request to review any Personal Information about you that we have collected, utilized or disclosed, we will provide you with any such Personal Information to the extent required by law. We will make such Personal Information available to you in a form that is generally understandable, and will explain any abbreviations or codes.
11. How do you know that the personal information we have on you is accurate?
We will ensure that your Personal Information is kept as accurate, complete and up-to- date as possible. We will not routinely update your Personal Information, unless such a process is necessary. We expect you, from time to time, to supply us with written updates to your Personal Information, when required.
12. What if the personal information we have on you is inaccurate?
At any time, you can challenge the accuracy or completeness of your Personal Information in our records. If you successfully demonstrate that your Personal Information in our records is inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend the Personal Information as required. Where appropriate, we will transmit the amended information to third parties having access to your Personal Information.
13. How fast will we respond to your written requests?
We will attempt to respond to each of your written requests no later than thirty (30) days after receipt of such requests. We will advise you in writing if we cannot meet your requests within this time limit. You have the right to make a complaint in accordance with your corresponding jurisdiction.
14. Are there any costs to you for requesting information about your personal information or our privacy practices?
We will not charge any costs for you to access your Personal Information in our records without first providing you with an estimate of the approximate costs, if any.
15. How do we know that it is really you requesting your personal information?
We may request that you provide sufficient identification to permit access to the existence, use or disclosure of your Personal Information. Any such identifying information shall be used only for this purpose.
16. What safeguards have we implemented to protect your personal information?
We have implemented physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures to protect your Personal Information from loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The only employees, who are granted access to your Personal Information, are those with a business ‘need-to-know’ or whose duties reasonably require such information.
17. How do you contact us regarding access to your personal information or our privacy practices?
All comments, questions, concerns or complaints regarding your Personal Information or our privacy practices should be forwarded to our Privacy Information Officer as follows:
In writing: Attn: Privacy Officer
Address: Q30 Innovations
257 Riverside Ave
Westport, CT 06880
By e-mail: email@example.com
Our websites may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a website to be resident on your system's hard drive, and/or temporarily in your computer's memory blocks). You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, however, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our websites.
By providing the information requested and clicking “Sign Up”, you agree that Q30 Innovations, LLC (“Q30”) may collect, use and disclose to its affiliated companies, payment processors and other service providers (such as third party fulfillment companies) this information only for the purposes of: (a) processing and fulfilling your purchases made on this website; (b) creating and administering a customer file for you (including by sending you e-mails in relation to same); and (c) allowing Q30 to conduct analytics on a non-identifiable basis.
Q30 is located at 257 Riverside Ave, Westport, CT. In order to exercise your rights concerning your personal information, or if you have any questions, comments or concerns about this consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with applicable law.
Your personal information may be stored or disclosed outside of the United States for the above purposes. While such information is out of the country, it is subject to the laws of the country in which it is held, and may be subject to access by the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country, pursuant to the laws of that country. The file containing your personal information will be made available to the authorized employees, contractors or agents of Q30 who need to access the information in connection with the above purposes. The personal information will be held primarily in an electronic database. You have certain rights to access and rectify the information contained in the file held about you.